Blogroll

Friday, January 6, 2012

-My Christmas Vacation-


After a months of school life finally a I got my Christmas break. After the school Christmas party the next day I went to a trip to Agoo, La Union with my brother were we met our relatives. I was so excited and happy during the trip on the way to La union. But ironically when I got there I don’t know what will I do first, I don’t know how and where I will start my vacation activities. So after a day of rest my cousins and I went to different places in Baguio, Pugad Adventure. Sightseeing, mall hopping, food trip and a lot more, I celebrate Christmas there away from my family but still it was a happy Christmas. After Christmas I still stayed at Agoo in my grandmother’s house. I also welcome the New Year in La union with my relative there and after the New Year I went back in my hometown. It was a tiring but happy vacation, another vacation that I will cherish and remember a nice break for me as I go back to the reality of school life again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management