Blogroll

Friday, January 6, 2012

-Goodbye 2011, Hi 2012-




2011 was indeed a memorable year for me. Many happy memories and sad stories as well. Which is normal in every individual.  I experienced triumphs, struggles and defeats in this year but this was also the year where I’ve learned to fight and stand up in every challenge that I’ve encountered, I’ve learned how to live life again positively and appreciate all the beautiful things around me. With all those experiences in 2011 I can say that I’m a better person now. A much stronger and wiser individual now. Thanks of course to my friends and family who supported and understand me all the way, And as I face the new year  I felt excitement and happiness in this year because I know it would be a much better and happy year for me although I know that there still be a tough challenges ahead of me. By March I will be graduating and find for a job sooner, I will face a more challenging life and meet many kind of people. 2012 will be new chapter, new stories and characters in my life, isn’t that exciting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management