Blogroll

Friday, December 9, 2011

-Playfull Kiss-


Playful Kiss is based on the Japanese manga Mischievous Kiss. The drama is about a popular and genius male student named Baek Sueng-jo (Kim Hyung Joong), who has a stand-offish personality and Oh Hani (Jung So Min), a female student who makes up for being not-so-genius by always being smiling and happy. An earthquake destroys the girl's home and she and her dad end up living with the boy's family. she has kept the boy in her heart but never received any assurances of her love being reciprocated. 

This movie is one of my favorite Korean movie, when I watch this it takes me 2 1/2 days just to finish it....
I was so in love to both of them....And because of this movie... It makes me more Korean movie fanatics :)



http://www.viki.com/channels/504-playful-kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management